Sunday, October 31, 2010

End of October

Dear bloggie,

October has come to an end today.I'm grateful to God that He gives me direction when I needed Him the most. Today marks the 1st month of my internship.Sadly to say,I ended up as a sick person right now.However,I'm going tough.With God  All Things Are Possible!!I enjoyed my workplace so far.My senior keep asking me to sing Lady Antebellum's song-Need You Now.Therefore,I'm proudly announce that I have found another song bird in my working place.Don't say working in the lab is boring.Sometimes,we need this to be part of our entertainment though.hahahahaha!

Yesterday,I went for an event organized by St.Peter's Church because my godbro was there as a guest artist.Overall,it was fun.It was a different experience with my VVIP friend.I shall not reveal her identity here.Somehow or rather,it is a wake-up call for myself from yesterday till today whereby Ps.Angela preached a message on the same message on today's service but she describes it using the Parable of the Sower as a description on desire to have a change in a person's life.

That's how I end my month of October.Therefore,November,here I come!!Cheers!

No comments: