Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Diary

At this time 1.08 a.m.,I would like to make a confession.
I screwed up everything for what I have done.
Who am I to judge?Who am I to see things in my own perspective without understanding other people's feelings?
Who am I to tell when things it is not right?
I'm always been dwell into my emotions without consulting God for instruction.
Ended up,I'm being a jerk.
Now,everyone is boycotting me for my wrong doings.
Messages being ignored.
This is the punishment I get for my wrong doings.
I'm so sorry Lord for the things I've done.
I should not voice everything out because I'm unhappy about it.
I should not made myself into a very difficult state because I am nothing in human's eyes.
Although God is with me,why I have to go through these roads that keep turning me round and round?
My attitudes,characters and personality being screwed up because ONE huge mistake I had made.Not just that it happened TWICE yet I had not learned the mistake I had made.

I'm so sorry for the things I have done,my dear worship team members.I should not be so stuck up into my own principles.Instead I should listen first before reacting unto it.
Perhaps,I should do it out of love instead of anger.
I did it in a very wrong way.
I do love you guys and girls for who you are.
Although,you may think it is not sincere but this post is really from the bottom of my heart.
Forgive me for my transgression.
I'm willing to let go of the things which I had reprimanded you.
I hope reconciliation occurs one day.
I hope that we work together as a team again.

I made my own mess and it is time I have to pick up my own mess.

Dear Lord,forgive me.
Forgive me that I had failed you even though You gave me the same trials again and again just to shape me.
Yet I'm the same old me again.

I'm so sorry. =(

No comments: